Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Sunshine & Sunburn

Well hello there!

My goodness its been a while. Life has been busy and wonderful in the last few weeks. Most recently, we went on a vacation with my brother and dad to Cabo. If you follow me on Instagram (@blissfullymsbruck) you may have already seen a few sneak peak photos!

Traveling there, I stuck with neutrals wearing white, navy, and jean with a bunch of gold accessories. I also wore a banana republic anchor scarf that I got during their clearance sale! YAY :)


On the way up, I read the book "The Never Never Sisters" by L. Alison Heller and I loved it. I ended up finished up alongside the pool in Cabo. Check it out!

In Cabo, the average temp during the day was a hot and dry 95 degrees. In order to be outside when not in the pool, the clothes had to be light. I wore this romper from TJ maxx that kept me cool and comfortable. 


 The last day of our trip, we had a bit of a photo shoot. I wore my banana republic sailboat dress alongside my nude wedges! 


We had a fantastic vacation and really got a lot of time to relax and soak up the sun. Although this sun soaking was thoroughly relaxing, it did give Tony and I a pretty good sunburn. (AND yes I reapplied sunscreen plenty - 50 SPF to be exact)

While one the track on mishaps, I learned that I can't go on sailboats in the ocean. I tend to get a tad... seasick. BUT thankfully I had cute sailboats on my dress which is SO much better!

PS. I posted this photo on Instagram and Banana Republic liked it! How cool :)

     
On Thursday, it was finally time to go home. The trip was extra long as we got delayed for weather problems so I was happy to be wearing my slouchy gap sweater that I just got! Couldn't have been more comfortable!


Thanks for reading! Make sure to follow and as always,




No comments:

Post a Comment