Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Falling for Fall: Full Skirts

Hello all! So my recent obsession has been about full circle skirts lately. I have been searching for one online for forever but can't get myself to spend that much money on a skirt ($80 and up!) After my boyfriend's niece wore hers from Express, I knew I just HAD to have one. She was very gracious to let me look at it and after that, I decided to just make one myself!

So I pulled out my sewing machine, got the closest fabric that I could and started sewing! It turned out great and I am very proud of myself. Needless to say, its something that is a MUST this season. 

My not so secret secret is that I LOVE wearing tights. I know many people don't but I think a black opaque tight is great because it can extend dresses and skirts into the winter months, it makes your legs appear smaller, and they keep you warm! Pair them with a black pair of heels and your legs will seem miles long.

I paired mine with a delicate lace top and sparkly details. Enjoy!












1 comment:

  1. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Visit my blog to see what it is and what to do next.
    http://xoxokindergarten.blogspot.comhttp://xoxokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete