Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Three Years

    What a crazy but wonderful weekend! Tony and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary of dating so we took a little trip to Galena. We had a wonderful meal, tasty wine, sweet dessert, some shopping, and SNOW! The romantic night became even better when it started to snow while we were shopping downtown. It was a short but great trip to reflect upon the last three years of being together.

   Not to get all mushy gushy, but I am very thankful to have Tony in my life. He has always been at my side and he's the best friend a girl could ask for. He's sweet, funny, motivated, and kind. If you are reading this, know that I love you very much.

    Okay thank you for still reading. Now, back to clothes! Knowing it was going to be cold, I wore my MK dress coat, AE jeggings, Gap gray sweater, and my self made buffalo checked scarf!

Embrace the cold and break out those winter sweaters everyone. Stay warm my friends!








No comments:

Post a Comment