Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Buffalo Check & Pearls












 This past weekend, Tony and I met his sister and family to have a mini photo shoot in the snow since I got a new camera about a month ago (could you tell?! :)) The air was very cold but gosh I am most definitely ready for winter now that I've seen wonderful midwestern snow. Ask me again in January and I might not have the same answer... Regardless, we got some great pictures and I think they represent us perfectly (see the old school house?!)

   Opposites attract. This is the best way I can describe this look from this past weekend. When thinking about red plaid, I have always thought lumberjack. But now this pattern is a strong player on the fashion scene for this fall and winter and I love it! Pairing this pattern with feminine touches such as pearls soften the look up a bit.  Next time, I might add some sparkly necklaces instead!
Charlotte Russe Top             Old Navy Leggings       


4 comments:

  1. Who takes your pictures for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO! :) Tony's sister Tara took these and Tony took some as well :)
      If you ever need pictures, hit me up!

      Delete
  2. i love the buffalo check, you look so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sienna! I appreciate it :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete